8.5.10

Bounce back...................................................................


"Trust is like a mirror,you can fix it if it's broke. But you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection."

I don't know if it really matters anymore. I think the damage was done. I have the feel of loneliness. I don't mind being alone but how is that possible to feel that alone.When I am surrounded by people I know, people I love. Strangers, strangers that pass me on the street. I don't expect this to make sense or for it to be understandable. It's just how it is. It's just how I am. Forgive myself for making excuses, Forgive myself for being who I am,Forgive myself for my expectations of others, Forgive myself for loving as only I can. It's not personal,It's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment