15.12.10

Past, Present, Future...




My name is .....
I'll be your mistress tonight,
I'll be your loved one darling
Turn off the light.

I'll be your sorceress, your heart's magician
I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician.

I'll be a guiding light in your darkest hour
I'm gonna change your life, I'm a poison and the purest flower.
Give it up, do as I say.
Give it up and let me have my way.
I'll give you love, I'll hit you like a truck
I'll give you love, I'll teach you how to ...

If I take you from behind.

Push myself into your mind.

When you least expect it,
Will you try and reject it

If I'm in charge and I treat you like a child.
Will you let yourself go wild,
Let my mouth go where it wants to.

We could use the cage.
I've got a lot of rope.
I'm not full of rage,
I'm full of hope
This is not a crime and you're not on trial.
Bend over baby, I'm gonna make you smile

Light the candles, 'til they're nice and soft
And when they start to drip, I'm gonna get you off.

Once you put your hand in the flame,
You can never be the same.
There's a certain satisfaction,
In a little bit of pain.
I can see you understand,
I can tell that you're the same.
If you're afraid, well rise above.
I only hurt the ones I love.

Give it up, do as I say.
Give it up and let me have my way.
I'll give you love, I'll hit you like a truck
I'll give you love, I'll teach you how to ...

I don't think you know what pain is,
I don't think you've gone that way.
I could bring you so much pleasure;
I'll come to you when you say.
I know you want me.
I'm not gonna hurt you, just close your eyes.


Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better.
Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away.
Erotica. Mad