28.1.11

High Society

I overheard all the people just the other day
Saying, where we going Friday?
Hope you got what it takes, don't apply the brakes
We'll push right through til Sunday
Don't you know I saved a spot for you?
And I
wanna introduce you to my crew





So what do you say?
Are we gonna, get our way?
We don't need your permission
You're uptight and it don't look right
You've gotta share our vision





Take advice from my best friend
She said we'll get those boys til ? them in
She said you been searching for too long
And don't stop now, you know you gotta get it on

Don't get home 'til the morning
Not til the sky is bright
And we'll never take dawn as a warning
Not while this club's still alive

And then we'll dance, have a snog and another tequila I'm getting hotter this close to you 'Cause hedonism's all about your human behavior And you're a rock star through and through! I overhear them say They're getting down before too long The boys are looking so so Girls are looking more so The guys get wrecked while the night's still young Will he go wrong? They're coming on strong Oh no, you think that you get your own way On the edge, but you could go either way DJ, I'll give you a record to play Have a taste, you could crank up the bass Make them play us Try to enrage us Well they can have a go but they could never break us

We're feeling red raw
Got what We came for
We'll see you in the middle of a crowded dance floor

Run to your mama, hide up in your bedroom
We've got you cornered, it's no use
We know We heard that your sister still has to babysit you
You've gone red in the face.


On our way to satisfaction.
How We love Your reaction...GA07


5 comments:

  1. Female centipede love <3 <3 <3 . YOU SASSY BROAD where did you come from. B just sent this to me. You need to post more. I LOVE IT. and as B says YOUR so mischievous. Naughty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theme song!!!! Waverly Inn or Beatrice this week?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Fp4oeLk6c

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFL I will post more. My inspiration has been lacking. WE need more photos. Whos the papper following A this week.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss hearing about the adventurous liaisons you all manage to encounter.

    ReplyDelete