17.5.11

Shhh.....


The clouds are rolling in at this moment, the fog has begun to close in. The thick white lining of the clouds fill the sky above me. I haven't the slightest clue why I am still standing here. The rain comes slowly drizzling.Cold wet droplets of water fall upon my face rolling down my neck. I can see the waves of the ocean crashing against the rocks. It is an agitated sound, it isn't peaceful it is filled with rage. As I look down the age old rocks that look as if they won't survive the wrath of the storm. Embrace it my heart tells me. My head says run to shelter. My bare feet touch the wet and mossy grass. My toes feel cold but my body is aching for warmth. The lighting flashes brightly across the sky and the sea. I am memorized I am fixated. I walk closer to the edge again looking out at a dark and murky filled ocean the dirty white foam that crashes but yet it looks so inviting from up here. It is enticing, it is tempting. The winds blow in different directions my hair blinds me from the steps I take. Inhale deeply, scream loudly it echos throughout. Leap.... just do it. Just leap. What is the worst that can happen? The water splashes as I leap from high above. I am free,I am cold but I can no longer hear you and that is what I wanted all along. Bleu09

1 comment: