24.4.10

Obstacle


My week seemed to drag. Monotonous, just the hours and days that pass by. This week I have a lack of strength, not of courage, just patience and energy. I delight in taking care and making people happy. To give them perhaps a slight bit of encouragement to be the best for the day. Though I am finding trouble in myself. Sometimes it would be nice to just have my mind rest. To have someone say. It's all taken care of, you need to not want or do anything. I got it covered. And it gets done. They aren't just words. I have beyond the means to give. But I am struggling to keep my head above water.I always try to keep a bright and cheerful face, but inside I just want to suffocate myself when I get like this. I cannot rely on anyone to save me,to carry me , to take me out of my own mind. Though I must admit it would be nice for a moment.NO ONE understands until they find there selves faced with a situation completely out of their comfort zone. It makes me stronger. When I find my way out. But I wonder does anyone really listen anymore? Does it really even matter?

"How high, does it make a difference?
Nothing lasts forever
Should I, will it matter when I'm gone?
Will any of this matter?

How high are the stakes?
How much fortune can you make?
Should I carry on?
Will it matter when I'm gone?" - M

No comments:

Post a Comment