6.4.10

Simplistic Words to a daughter from her father......

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. You always do. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this kind of love. To walk this path in life and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

I loved you from the moment you were born, and I love you now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover you, and that you will discover a man who will love you, who is worthy of you, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside you as you make your way through this beautiful thing called life.
For I already know what you are capable of. He should be so blessed.- DaddyKins.

No comments:

Post a Comment