1.4.11

Provocateur Chameleon


And the sky was made of amethyst And all the stars were just like little fish You should learn when to go You should learn how to say no Might last a day Mine is forever Might last a day, Mine is forever When they get what they want, they never want it again Go on, take everything, take everything, I want you to And the sky was all violet. I wanna give my violet more violence. And I'm the one with no soul One above and one below Might last a day Mine is forever Might last a day, yeah Mine is forever When they get what they want, they never want it again Go on, take everything take everything I want you to Go on, take everything take everything I dare you to
I told you from the start just how this would end When I get what I want I never want it again- CL/H

No comments:

Post a Comment